Social presence (speeches, lectures, conferences, commentaries)
Talks and Seminars
- "Terrorism, education, and development" talk delivered at Center for Public Policy and Governance, 3 November 2016.
- "Terrorizing the future", invited speaker, LUMS Economics Department Seminar Series, 29 September 2016.
- "Decentralization and business-government relations: Evidence from micro data" paper read at the National Conference on Emerging trends in Governance and Management, organized by the Institute of Administrative Sciences, University of the Punjab, 20-21 May 2016 at Pearl Continental Hotel, Lahore.
- Policy Dialogue on Effective Implementation of National Action Plan to Counter Terrorism organized by PASARC, BIPP, and National School of Public Policy, 8-9 April, 2015.
- Advocacy to Strengthen Demand for Economic Reforms. Discussant. Organizer: LUMS, 18 April, 2015, Lahore.
- Invited as National Speaker in International Conference on Management, Education, and Social Sciences Research organized jointly by Karachi University, HEC-Pakistan, and Iqra University, Karachi, Pakistan. [4-5 April, 2015].
- Calibrating Tax Policy to Create Level Playing Field – Case of Tobacco Industry: KPMG Analysis of Cigarette Taxation in Pakistan, Sponsored by Pakistan Tobacco Company and British American Tobacco Company, 13 March, 2015, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Seventh Annual Report on the State of Pakistan's Economy by Institute of Public Policy Link
- "Good Governance", talk delivered at Transparency International seminar on "Striving for a Corruption Free Generation", 29th April, 2015, Lahore, Pakistan. Download slides
- Guest Speaker at Beaconhouse National Univeristy Conference on Education, Culture, and Economy. 23 and 24 April 2015, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Welcome address to BSc(Economics) and BSc(Banking and Finance) students at Beaconhouse National University, Lahore. Link